Ian is now 3 months and growing like a weed. We weighed and measured him this month, these are our estimates, 11 pounds and 24 inches long. I had Juan get on the scale and then handed him Ian so we could get a rough idea of what our boy weighed. He has finally grown out of his
newborn clothes in length but not in width. Ian is also pushing up during tummy time and this past week on the 19th, he rolled over on his own. I still wonder if it was a fluke and just starred at him and told him "Do it again?" He just smiled at me and stared chewing on his hands. Ian is also chatting up a storm and smiling more than ever. He is a happy guy and is loving the cold weather outside. We go on daily walks, he fusses when I put him in his Graco car seat but once we go outside the crying stops. It is the funniest thing to see.
Here are some of his latest pictures. Enjoy!
Rachel
No comments:
Post a Comment