Sunday, August 9, 2009

July Updates







Day at the Pool, Mommy why can't I play with the big kids?










Ian and Juan's Tonka truck, I bought this for Juan as a congratulations, "It's a boy!" gift.

Hi Everyone

July was an eventful month. We started out the month with a family vacation to Oahu to stay with my parents at their timeshare. It was a much needed break from Korea and Juan's busy work schedule. Juan and I also celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. I was looking at the pictures the other day realizing how much we have changed and how many adventures we have had since July 22, 2000. I also celebrated my 34th birthday on the 31st and Juan suprised me with a baby seat for my bike. I can't wait to taken Ian out on my bike. His new helmet is on it's way and I need to attach the seat and we are good to go.

Enjoy some of our lastest pictures

Rachel

Play time with Daddy, see their Tonka trucks side by side.

No comments: