
On May 9, Ian and I flew back to the US to visit friends and family. Here are some of the pictures from our adventure.

Bus Ride to the airport!

Juan came with us on the bus and helped me get everything organized for our trip. I wish I would have got a picture with all our stuff. I felt like an octopus with Ian straped on me in his Ergo carrier, a backpack, carseat, 1 large suitcase, and stroller. It was crazy, but we did it.

Hanging out at the Kid's Play room at Incheon International Airport. I love this airport, they have nurserys and playrooms throughout the airport. We need them back Stateside.

Ian on the plane in his bassinet after a good long nap. We had a rough time at the beginning of the flight, he didn't want to sleep and preferred crying. So I took him in the bathroom and got him settled down. The Korean Airline Flight Attendants are wonderful and helped me out all along the way.

Ian and his two of his six cousins, Erica and Jovanna

Ian and our friend Jackie. Jackie and her husband, Durward, drove up from San Diego to see us. It was great to see them again.

Ian and his Abuela Aida and Abuelo Louis

Juan and his brother, Luis suprised me and their mom Aida with flowers for Mother's Day!

Sleeping in Abuela's arms

While we were in California, we drove to Oxnard to visit our friends Vic, Leandra, Marlon, and Noelani.

Ian playing with cousin Camila, they are almost 1 month apart. He decided to crawl over the top of her during play time.

At LAX, waiting for our flight to Seattle.
1 comment:
aw! i missed these photos last time i looked. cute photo of me lil buddy ian :) miss y'all! love, jackie
Post a Comment